Thursday, August 7, 2014

Reader's Choice

I have so many things to write about. My brain is going wild. I have too many topics, so I would like help. Please choose what topic interests you, so I can begin writing again. Having too many topics is making it hard to write. Of course, the depression doesn't help. If you have questions or things you are curious about, you can add that, too. 

1. The pros and cons of taking a cruise that was on your deceased husband's bucket list. 
2. Anger vs. Depression in the world of grief. 
3. 6 months and no autopsy result. 
4. Acceptance and Bargaining in grief world. 
5. Joy's clubs she's created to make it easier (funnier?). 

Yay! I wrote something! Now please help me out and vote. Or submit a question. Or whatever. Choose joy!                             JOY

1 comment: